Since 2008, Todd has been successful working on projects that involve the Financial Services market from both the General Contracting and Engineering perspectives. In late 2014, Todd joined the Infinity Engineering Group team and brought with him over seven (7) years of Financial Services experience managing the construction efforts on over 250 retail and Administrative projects. His knowledge from a construction perspective adds value to internal coordination of drawings and to the design process by providing a unique perspective on the banks needs and expectations in the field. This perspective lends itself well to meeting and establishing project schedules, goals and objectives. Todd’s experience with Administrative projects spans over multiple clients to include: Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, US Trust, Critical Facilities, Home Loans IFO’s, BB&T, Bank United, SunTrust, GTE Financial, Capital One, Citibank and Chase.
- Manage multiple engineering projects in distinct phases from conceptual to construction completion.
- Coordinate the efforts of interdisciplinary team consisting of Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Transportation, and Environmental Engineers and General Contractors.
- Coordinate LEED projects from the administrative side to ensure that all paperwork was submitted to the USGBC (United States Green Building Council) for final accreditations for two (2) Gold and six (9) Silver LEED Certifications.
- Supervised 10+ associates to meet time table and budgets on individual projects.
- Direct permitting staff of five (5) to complete due diligence of permitting needs per project, coordinate the required signatures, submit plans & documents to AHJ and track the status of reviews.