Brett has 18 years of civil engineering experience leading site development projects throughout the Southeastern United States. He is a performance driven professional who has managed numerous programs with national clients such as Bank of America, ExxonMobil, Fifth Third Bank, and 7-11. As Managing Director, he is responsible for civil engineering productivity, marketing, and program management. His strong character and leadership capabilities are instrumental in building lasting client relationships based on mutual respect and trust.
- Program Director for several national clients including CBRE, Fifth Third Bank, APEC Oil, Motorola, and Wendy’s.
- Oversee Quality Control and Marketing of Engineering Services.
- Manage multiple engineering projects in distinct phases from conceptual to construction completion.
- Coordinate the efforts of interdisciplinary team consisting of Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Transportation, and Environmental Engineers and General Contractors.
- Maintained relationships with many local and state Governmental Agencies in multiple states.
- Coordinated the efforts of interdisciplinary teams consisting of Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Transportation and Environmental Engineers in addition to Architects and General Contractors.
- Produced, engineered and permitted Commercial Development Construction drawings with associated design calculations, specifications and Land Development regulations.
- Supervised and implemented multi-faceted statewide reimaging projects for national clients.
- Program Director included Quality Control Director responsible for review of all civil design drawings.
- Team Leader responsible for civil engineering production, permitting, scheduling and budgeting.
- Construction Management Experience for retail facilities.
- Client / Vendor Partnership Award 2013 from CBRE and Fifth Third Bank
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)